2018 Make Nine is everywhere, and why not? My aspirations this year are all about pants and fit. I intend to finally tackle the persistent problem of figuring out what adjustments I need to make to a pattern so that it fits the particular topography of my particular body. And Goodness, I need me some pants. Pants, pants, pants. I don’t have any that I feel good in. Not a single pair fits. Naturally.
In no particular order:
- Juniper Pants – I need pants and these seem like a good place to start.
- Weekender Duffle – for weekends away at the in-law’s lake house.
- Belladone Dress – a fit challenge.
- Ginger Jeans – I have everything I need. Just waiting on gumption
- Boxers – Hubs needs ’em.
- Some sort of denim skirt – this one is Beignet from Rue des Renards.
- York – a perfect blank canvas for fabulous fabric.
- Moneta Dress – a sewing-with-knits disaster from last year I intend to conquer.
- Lander Pants – love at first sight.
And hopefully many others!